Shotokan Traditional Karate Organisation
Traditional Shotokan Karate Classes for men, women, of all ages etc
If you’re considering taking up traditional Shotokan karate, derived from Master Kanazawa, we run beginners courses at various venues such as North London Karate Club, Muswell Hill and Winchmore Hill at various times throughout the year. The karate classes consist of traditional, non-contact Shotokan karate – suitable for men, women and children – taught in small groups by some of the most experienced black belts in the UK.
SHOTO runs regular Beginners Courses at both North London and Winchmore Hill dojos.
Courses run for 12 lessons with a grading to Red Belt at the end of the course. Red Belts may then join the main class.
- Courses contain basic kicks, punches, strikes, blocks and self-defence.
- Traditional non-contact Shotokan Karate for men women and children.
- Taught by experienced EKF Black Belts.
- No special clothing necessary.
- Certificate awarded at end of course.
12 Lesson Beginner Course containing blocks, strikes, kicks and first kata
First 4 lessons free.
Lessons thereafter £10 each.
Free Grading at end of course.
No special clothing necessary.
20 spaces allocated on a first come first served basis.