Children’s and Junior’s Lessons
SHOTO run regular lessons for children and juniors at a number of different locations. These are run separately from adult classes and are tailored to the specific requirements of younger people.
Who are the teachers?
Lessons for children and juniors are taught by experienced Black Belts with extensive Karate and teaching experience. Additionally, all instructors are fully insured and are endorsed by the English Karate Governing Body.
What children will learn
Children benefit significantly from Karate training and in particular will benefit in the following ways:
- Develop their self-confidence.
- Learn to defend themselves.
- Enjoy regular exercise in a friendly, encouraging environment.
- Develop their self-discipline.
- Improve their suppleness, strength, and co-ordination.
Lessons for juniors and children are run at the following locations in London:
You may request more information about email@example.com.
Health and Safety
It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that children are safely dropped off and picked up on time. Children should not train if:
- They have a cold, cough, flu or a fever
- They have vomited within the past 48 hours
- They have an infectious disease (e.g. chicken pox)
- They are weak from an illness